Why Choose Nogas Landscaping For Your Association
• We have been in business for over 25 years servicing the southern suburbs of Chicago.
“VOTED BEST LANDSCAPER BY THE NEW LENOX PATCH”
• We have a hands on approach. You won’t deal with projects managers, you deal directly with the owner and the Vice President. This open line of communication allows us to make sure you are satisfied with the work and services that we provide. “We treat each property like we live there!”
• We have dedicated crews, including foremen and laborers, for each job. Most of our employees have been with our company for 10+ years.
• We have an ample amount of equipment in case of emergency or breakdowns, plus two full-time mechanics.
• We have no subcontractors. All work is done by Nogas Landscaping employees.
• We have a full-service turf management division that is licensed in the State of Illinois for pesticide applications and aquatics.
• We offer newsletters to inform your association what we are working on, when a walk through of a property is needed to give recommendations or to answer any questions.
• We take snow removal to the next level and treat each snow event as if it was a blizzard. That means we have the staff and equipment needed to get your association cleared of snow in a timely fashion with our 24-hour service.
• We keep employees on staff throughout the winter to maintain your property and to address any issues that may come up or to perform a general clean up service, if needed. Some services are dependent on weather.
• We have an award-winning landscape division that offers design, and install services.
Properties We Service
Nogas Landscaping proudly builds and maintains high quality lawns and landscapes like those you can find at some of our satisfied customers:
- St. Michael Church| Orland Park, IL.
- Brookside Glen Townhomes| Tinley Park, IL.
- Pines- Condo/Duplex/Townhomes| Tinley Park, IL.
- Greenview at Odyssey Club| Tinley Park, IL.
- Silver Cross Hospital, New Lenox, IL.
- Odyssey Club HOA| Tinley Park, IL.
- Timbers of Palos| Palos Hills, IL.
- Mallard Landings|Orland Park, IL.
- Long Run Creek| Orland Park, IL.
- Village of New Lenox| New Lenox, IL.